- To keep track of the number of hours you have purchased and used.
- To communicate with Davidson’s administrative staff about billing or service concerns.
- To communicate scheduling conflicts in advance. This includes school / legal / religious holidays or vacations.
- To ensure an authorized parent/guardian is on the premises during tutoring sessions with students under the age of 18.
Davidson Tutoring is not an authorized childcare provider. Therefore, if an instructor arrives for a session and no adult is present, or the adult leaves during or before the end of the session for any amount of time, the instructor is required to leave the premises. Thereafter, Davidson Tutoring reserves the right to terminate services without refund.
TEST PREP & ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- Davidson Tutoring Test Prep Programs are pre-paid and non-refundable, including any partial / deposit payments.
- If a student misses a scheduled session, Davidson Tutoring cannot provide a refund of any portion of the total pre-paid amount.
- Davidson Tutoring cannot reserve an instructor without payment in full.
- There is a one-hour minimum on all tutoring/test prep sessions
- Davidson tutoring requires all clients to pre-pay for anticipated tutoring sessions. Clients have the option of purchasing one of our pre-paid packages at a discounted rate.
- Should the balance of the pre-paid services reach zero, clients will be billed at the default hourly rate for the service.
- Services are non-transferable to other families and/or extended family members.
- All initial scheduling is conducted through Davidson Tutoring.
- Once you have been matched with an instructor, any subsequent scheduling is handled directly between you and the instructor.
- If you are unable to reach your instructor for any reason, please call Davidson Tutoring so that we may assist you in contacting them.
- If after canceling in accordance with the above deadlines, your payment for that session will go towards a session on a later date. Clients are expected to notify the office of the cancellation and/or inability to reschedule in order for us to make the appropriate credits to your account.
- Alternatively, if after canceling in accordance with the above deadlines, the instructor is unable to re-schedule a mutually convenient time, the office will discuss alternative arrangements, which may include a substitute instructor if available.
- Even during holidays and vacations, Davidson Tutoring will assume you are expecting your instructor as regularly scheduled unless otherwise specified.
STUDENT LATE ARRIVALS
- If no one is home when the instructor arrives, the instructor is required to wait only 15 minutes before they leave. Similarly, if an Instructor arrives for a session with a minor and no Adult is present. He/She is required to leave. Both instances qualify as a “No-Show.”
- Late student arrival to a session impacts the duration of the session, as the instructor is only required to stay the remaining time in the session. Ex: The session is scheduled from 4-5pm. You arrive home at 4:10pm. The instructor is only required to give you the remaining 50 minutes.
INSTRUCTOR LATE ARRIVAL
- Instructors are required to call if they will be late for any reason.
- If the instructor is late for any reason, the instructor will give you the full time of the scheduled tutoring session from the time the instructor arrived.
- In order to cancel/reschedule a session, you must contact your instructor within 8 hours of session start. Client cancellations in less than 8 hours before the session start will incur a $30 late cancellation fees. No Show / Late Cancellation will be billed at the full amount of the entire scheduled session.
- Unforeseen circumstances (ie emergencies) such as car-accidents, death, illness or injury that require cancellation in less than 8 hours will have the cancellation fee waived at the discretion of Davidson Tutoring.
- There is an annual registration fee of $25 required for Academic tutoring clients. The registration fee will be assessed at the time of enrollment.
- There is a $75 materials fee for each Test Prep packages.
- Davidson Tutoring serves the San Fernando Valley, Pasadena, Los Angeles and the West Los Angeles areas. Tutoring that takes place outside of these areas is subject to a driving fee per scheduled session due at the time of enrollment.
- The billing cycle begins the 1st of each month and ends on the 30th or 31st of the same month.
- A billing statement is available to clients upon request and will be delivered within 3 business days.
- All clients are required to keep a current, valid credit card on file at all times in order to receive or continue receiving services. Davidson Tutoring only accepts Visa or MasterCard.
- All payments for projected services in the billing cycle will be charged to the client’s credit card at the beginning of each billing cycle.
- Payments must be paid in full prior to services being rendered for all projected services in the billing cycle. If the client requires more tutoring services beyond the projected amount in that billing cycle, payment is required in full before any more services are rendered in that billing cycle.
- Should you wish to dispute charges to your account, you must do so in writing within 10 business days of the disputed charge(s), otherwise the charge will stand and be considered correct and approved by the client.
- Should payment become delinquent Davidson Tutoring may bring action to collect the debt; client will be liable for any and all costs of collection, including, but not limited to actual attorneys fees and costs.
Davidson Tutoring does not guarantee increased scores or grades, as there are too many factors beyond our control. Any concerns about a session must be submitted via email within 24 hours of a session’s occurrence.
POLICY CHANGES AND UPDATES
Davidson Tutoring reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without any obligations and without any notice requirement, to change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions included in this policy.